Monday, March 2, 2009

Basketball

Well, Connor's last day of basketball ended with an awards ceremony and a pizza party with basketball shaped cupcakes! After Connor had eaten his pizza, he went up to the coaches wife and asked for a cupcake. She handed it to him and with a smile, told him not to be too messy. He then said..."no, this isn't for me, this is for my momma. She needs it more." He had fun this year, except it was a team of 4-6 year olds and he JUST turned 4! So, needless to say, he had NO clue what he was doing!It was pretty funny, but the coach was patient with him!!



4 comments:

  1. Way to go Connor!! Tyler just won Missouri State Championship for wrestling!! He got the tripple crown, nominated for wrestler of the year!! Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cutie. Alex just finished bball too. Fun. Let us know when that baby arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry - this comment doesn't have anything to do with your post! I woke up this morning and it popped into my head "Oh my gosh! I'll bet Kristina had her baby already!" So the only reason I got out of bed was to check your blog to see what your counter said. Sure enough, if the counter is right, you've had your baby! Can't wait to see pictures Kristina!

    ReplyDelete