Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tucson

Here is a picture of me, my Aunt Teeny, Jeanne, and Jackie. The next one is of the 4 generations. And lastly, there is a picture of Sean and my dad with the boys.










































Connor making dessert. He sure looks a lot like his mom when he bakes...half of it all over him and the other half in the tummy!











Pictures from my Grandma's memorial service!




























Here is a picture of my dad, Grandpa, me, and Kade. The next picture is of Jeanne and Jackie TOTALLY getting roped into watching an hour of Thomas the Train with Connor! And, the last one is of my dad feeding Kade.





































Connor loves his little brother! Here is a picture of him holding Kade's hand as he fell asleep, and one of Kade stoked to be out of the car after a long road trip from Grand Junction!

























Of course we had to spend time at the pool to cool off! Here is Sean throwing Connor, and Grandpa Dan, Grandma Jeanne, and Jackie swimming with him.


1 comment:

  1. I bet it was hot there! The pictures of the pool look like so much fun! We don't have outdoor pools like that in Manhattan.

    Sorry about your grandmother. We are thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete