Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The 25 Random Things sure gets around!

25 Random Things! I've been tagged! Now let's see if I can get Sean to fill this out one of these days! ENJOY!

1. I hitchhiked along the Oregon coast in high school, and yes, I’ve even picked hitchhikers up as well

2. I modeled in middle school and high school and got invited to do Miss Oregon 3 years in a row, but chose not to compete

3. Although I hate trains, I still “jumped” one just for the heck of it

4. I’ve sang numerous solos in front of large audiences, but if you listened to me sing now, you’d totally laugh

5. I once went skinny dipping at a friend’s pool party and I was dared to run inside, run around the kitchen island, and run back out. Well, I slipped and fell, and ended up laying there like a flailing fish out of water in front of TONS of people, NAKED!

6. I don’t like to be around kids that aren’t mine. I always end up with a headache and boogers on my clothes

7. I snort when I laugh. It’s got to be hereditary. My mom does it, my uncle, etc. But, that doesn’t explain why I toot when I laugh too

8. I’ve had a stress-related ulcer for 5 years now

9. When I had Connor I had to have 4 epidurals, and one migrated to a blood vessel causing temporary paralysis. Only moments later, it would have pushed us into cardiac arrest. I’ll keep my fingers crossed this next time around

10. I hate reading. I’ll just wait for the movie to come out. I mean, seriously, if it’s a nice day, I’m not going to be sitting in a chair inside reading….I’ll be outside doing something way more fun

11. When we lived in the West Indies, Sean and I jumped a 50ft waterfall that gave him a bloody nose and knocked the wind out of me. We jumped more the next day

12. I get along WAY better with males than females

13. The only 2 B’s I ever got in school were in Calculus my senior year in high school and AP History. So, what that means is, I don’t want anyone quizzing me on historical facts, or else I will just “pass”

14. If I had lots of cash to play with, I would get boobs, Botox, and travel the world, and yes probably in that order

15. I taught myself how to play the piano when I was 8

16. I LOVE volunteering! In fact, when we lived in Grenada, Sean and I volunteered with the local AIDS orphans, and organized after school youth programs downtown.

17. I like to go fishing, but will not eat fish. I even hate the smell of the ocean

18. I once had a pencil embedded in my temple (brain) and the docs had to drill it out without numbing me

19. I HATE chick flicks! They are the same old story, and really, we all know the couple will get together in the end!

20. I trained for a figure competition when we lived in St. Louis and Gold’s Gym ended up sponsoring my friend and I to train. I think the fact that I gained 96lbs with my pregnancy, motivated me to train

21. A friend and I drove from Oregon to Mexico for the “heck of it” and ended up being led to a warehouse where a guy attempted to drug us. Fortunately, I pretended to take it, my friend actually took it, and when the guy wasn’t looking, we slipped out the back door and headed back to the US!

22. My little sister died when I was a toddler, thus I grew up an only child

23. I learned that if you want to get free popcorn at the movies, go and get a popcorn bucket out of the garbage and go up to the counter and ask for a refill. But, be sure to ask them to change the tub because yours is just too dang greasy from the first time around

24. I’ve lived in 3 states, 2 countries, and moved 19 times.

25. I didn’t learn to cook until we moved to the Caribbean. I still hate to cook and if I could, I would order in, order take out, or just have it done for me

5 comments:

  1. Hilarious stuff! I learned so much about you and a few things we have in common. I too snort when I laugh and did get is from my mom as well. The tooting whilest laughing, on special occasions. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #21????? What the freak??? I have never heard that story before. You almost became a slave of the nefarious kind. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned sooo much about you! So it's alright if I drop my kids off for awhile?.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to say I knew a lot about you already. I have to say, as far as eating out and ordering in goes...you would LOVE New York City!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kristina! I miss you like crazy! Can you make move #20 somewhere near us?

    ReplyDelete