Friday, February 13, 2009

Senior Year 1998 Baby!

Senior Year
This is about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!

IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...
1. Did you date someone from your school? A few actually.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No

3. Did you play sports? Well, I was a cheerleader. Some people might say thats not a sport, but we took it VERY seriously. Then, tennis and track as well

4. What kind of car did you have? I had a 1998 Honda Civic

5. What kind of car do you have now? A 2002 Ford Explorer Limited. It's the only thing I feel safe in driving over these Rockies

6. It is a Saturday night...where are you now? Eating out somewhere. I hate being cooped up at home.

7. It is Saturday night...where were you then? Probably at some type of school event...dance, game, etc. and then studying late into the night after getting home from the event

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I was a painter for the school district, so I painted all the schools/classrooms

9. What kind of job do you do now? Well, up until a few months ago when I got pregnant, I worked for my father-in-law who is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. But, with the baby due in a few weeks...I'm staying home:)

10. Were you a party animal? As a highschool kid, no.

11. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think I was, BUT I am told otherwise.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope

13. Were you a nerd? I think only at heart, but I keep that quiet.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? no way

15. Can you sing the fight song? Well, I can hum it and do the dance to it

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mr. McManus. He was so patient with me in Calculus!

17. What was your GPA? 3.9...Thanks to Calculus and AP History for those 2 B's

18. What was your school's full name? West Albany High School

19. When did you graduate? 1998

20. What was your school mascot? The Bulldogs

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I loved Highschool and would go back in a heartbeat

22. Did you have fun at Prom? yes!

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Nope.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? yes, especially since I couldn't make it to this last one

25. Do you still talk to people from school? yes, a few, but only through facebook

26. School Colors? Blue and Gold, but according to our cheer uniforms, lots of white too

27. What celebrities came from your high school? HMMMM, I don't know that we have any famous alumni

28. What was your favorite memory of high school? I know this sounds cheesy, but probably winning the State Cheerleading Championships my juinior and senior years. That was great!
















1 comment: